Saturday, December 1, 2007

I was scared~~~~! (for the 1st time) hehe

Today just bfore i post this ......... round 11 sumtin at night , was eating at my moms friend restaurant and decided to walk to my mothers friend house on my own. Then while walking pass few houses there was this dog following me and barked..... follow and follow then !! the bloody dogs owner finally came out and rescue me by calling his bloody pet dog go in his house~~. Okay tats just the starting .... then~~ continue my dark and scary journey back to my moms friends house... then i lost my way~~!!!!! (seriously not joking) I was damn fishing scared at that moment ...then I saw the road which I was familiar with ...so continue walking on that road back then i decided to walk the shortcut way by passing a field ...while wakling I then noticed that there were at least 10 dogs at the field .. OMG!!!!!!!! knn hands were shaking at tat time then dogs started to bark at me...~~!!! then the dogs kinda like look at me tat time and followed me for awhile..... then i FINALLY reach her home...!!!! haha thx god anyway by watching me home safely...!!! haha love everyone now cuz im alive!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: