Saturday, December 8, 2007

hate tat i love you~~~~~~~!!!!!

Tagged by JUstine and Beatrice ..... kinda like boring to do these ....haiz wat to do!!! my gurl-frens .......haha!!!!



Q1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
*shitting in my pants pee too ..HAHA!!

Q2. What were you doing 1 year ago?
*haha Form 1 ...study lo...i hate form 1 !!!...hehe

Q3. What are the 5 snacks you enjoy?
*ruffles~ damn crunchy wei!!
*oreo?? everybody loves it lar~~
*twisties~~ haiya cheap cheap stuff u all dun like 1 la~
*hello panda~~!!!
*chacos!~ wrong spelling i think``~

Q4. What are the 5 songs you know the lyrics?
*<- street boys-inconsolable
*poh kiat feat.yi sern - hate tat i love you
*kelly clarkson-becoz of you
*Justine-apoloqize(ahhh i want ur signature plzzz)~!!!
*alot more but lazy to think
~~~!!!!!!
Q5. 5 things you would do if you are a millionaire
*I will give my father some money to settle his payment..
*Bring all my gud frens to overseas and enjoy~~!!!!!(OMG so *toot* cool)
*go shopping lo ..somemore nit to say meh
*buy a big bungalow for my family
*buy a puppy and give it a luxurious life

Q6. 5 bad habits
*peel off my lips skin
*burp~~~!!
*scold bad words!!( my frens~~ forgive me coz i just cant control myself)
*cant forgive ppl!!
*luv my frens!!

Q7. 5 things you like to do?
*play~~!!
*get drunk!~~ damn high wei
*shop for shoes
*tok cok!! damn cool wei ..try it if u dun blieve me
*PLay even more~!!!!!

Q8. 5 favourite toys
*My laptop !!
*handphone?? (if not u'll will miss me like maaaaaaaaad!!!)
*My tV ...
*My Nintendo DS lite !!(dunno which idiot go stole it)
*Ps2... (another idiot go stole again)

Q9. 5 things you would never wear?
*singlet!! OMG so disgusting
*shiny jeans~~~
*shiny shirts~!!!
*Bra~!
*Panties!!! (ahaha)

Q10. 5 things you hate to do
*Tok to pondan~!!
*hate YI sern??~~!!
*tok to small guys~! haha
*watch sad dramas
*When ppl Tagged me and i have to do all those thingy..)hahaha jk oni la

No comments: